Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Last Supper

We're eating in Babson's cafeteria today. I just realized I'm not supposed to be eating alone, but instead in the special conference room. Oops. lol. I should leave.

Anyways, the cafeteria is nice. I've got some nice steamed carrots!

Okay. In special room. Sitting at a different table by myself. lol. I get to write up our big report tonight. This process has been so fast...it's going to be interesting to see how much we get done, relative to the other groups. We're technically done with group time, though some of us will be working together at the hotel tonight. I'm mostly burned out, working with other people wise. I'm ready to go just do up the report with my music. Why my introvert side would pick now to attack, I'm not sure. But such is life.

No comments: