Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update on Ashley

"Good Afternoon, Ashley had a good night, she slept good. She is so excited about going to Mary Freebed, and riding in the ambulance. This morning she was really upset, she was confused and thought she wasn't going to ever see me again. The nurse told her I would be better soon, and she would get to see me. Ashley was not letting her off. She was sure I could never be with her again, because I am sick. So they called me this morning and I got to talk to her. She told me she loves me and misses me so much. She told me I had to be better in two days. So the Pringles (as Ashley called them) better go away fast.

I know it is hard to imagine how Ashley has came along. But to think that 5 weeks ago she was in a coma and a machine was doing the breathing for her, the Doctors told us it was in God's hands. To today we have this gabby girl, that has stolen the heart of the doctors, nurses, therapy staff, cleaning people, and many people that has signed onto her site and given her and us encouragement. It just goes to show she was a wonderful girl.
Thank you for all you have all done. Love Russ, Julie, Ashley, and Katelyn "

No comments: