Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I was wrong...

I thought Monday was going to be my hardest day this week. Figured I'd be grumpy, tired, and hungry. My stomach growled a bit in MC 241, but I really had no issues.
The crash came today. It's not so much that I'm hungry, but my body apparently wants to be in hibernation right now. Spent the morning before chemistry lecture in bed after my rather pathetic run...but I'm still not that hungry. Luckily, today is a very light day.
Anyways, if I do the same thing I did last year, tomorrow I'll be back to full energy and feeling great. I'm guessing that the snow and cold is probably adding to my desire to go hibernate.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Hibernation = good.
Raquetball = pathetic :-) though I did manage to get my serve good enough to win the second game despite the difficulty of making it "all the way" across the court.

Becca Farnum said...

Go, Papa! lol.
I'm not much of a hibernator, though, Daddy. It was a bit strange. And I really would like to finish my "Feeding Peace" report this week. There's a chemistry exam on Tuesday I get to prepare for over Easter weekend!