Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Off!

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today...and I'm off to sit in a car for several hours. But I get to bike to church before climbing in the van! Love you all very, very much.

Some cheery news from Ashley:
"Ashley had a great night, she fell asleep around 9:00 p.m. and slept till 4:00 a.m. then she talked with nurse till 5:30 a.m. and back to sleep.

These last 33 days I have done a lot of thinking. When Ashley was born we lost her heart beat and she was an emergency c-section. She was my miracle from God at that time. Now I have to thank God again for a miracle. During this time people I work have have had babies. I have gotten to see two in the last two days. A Child is such a precious gift from God. For me if sometime today everyone that reads this give you Child, Mom, or Dad a hug and let them know how much you love them and how special they are. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, Love Always, Julie, Russ, Ashley and Katelyn"

Mother's Day is coming...I hope Ashley is able to make it wonderful for Julie.

No comments: