Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, Julie

The concern of Ashley's mom makes me cry...she's been so strong through all of this, and it has to be absolute hell...

"Good Afternoon, I'm sitting here in Ashley's room, just thanking God and all of you for your continue Support and Prayers. The hospital has sent Ashley's information to Mary Free Bed in Grand Rapids to evaluate her. Mary Free Bed wants to wait till Monday to reavaluate her, before they transfer her to their Rehab unit. At this time she is not stable or does not respond enough. So this weekend we will work on what ever they ask us to. So she will be ready on Monday.

Ashley is saying more and more words. She brought tears to my eyes when she saw me she said "Sorry". I wasn't sure that is what she was saying so I asked her and she told me "yes" the nurse was here with me, we couldn't believe she told me sorry. I told her she has nothing to be sorry for, we will make it, everything will be ok.

I don't want to leave her side, it is like when she was a baby I want to be part of all "The First". The doctor just came in and I showed Ashley the pictue of Cody and her in Colorado, and she told the doctor who was in the picture, she said Cody Ashely. So these are all good signs.

Keep the prayers coming she can feel them. Love Julie"

No comments: