Friday, April 17, 2009

Ashley and Optimism

"Good Morning, Ashley had a good night, I think her good work out yesterday helped her sleep. She does has some spells with coughing and they have to suction her. You know she has lots of allergies, and this time of year and the drainage she is coughing and getting it out. So that's good she can get it out.

Today is day 27, as I reflect on the past days I honestly still can't believe we are here and this has happened. But to see my girl smile, the smile I never thought I would see again helps me to Believe and keep my Faith. As many of you know the emotions have been from one extreem to the other and I am sure I will be on that roller coaster for a long time yet. I really never have liked roller coasters. But I have seen that every time there is that dip on the track, we will climb another hill and have that great high again. With all of you supporting us and sending your prayers, and strenght we Ashley, Russ, Katelyn and myself will make it through this.

Thank you all, Julie "

No comments: