Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Weekend

I went from having nothing to do this weekend to being entirely booked with social engagements...yesterday I had a Higher Ed and Campus Ministry meeting in Grand Rapids, then Mum, Dad, and I went to the Bohls (family friends) and played games (and ate a lot of food). I watched "The Love Bug" with the kids - haven't seen that in at least a decade. 'Twas grand fun.
Today I have church, then I'm sprinting off to brunch with Seth to celebrate his Fulbright and UURAF successes and my scholarship winnings (I found out last night I've received another from Veterans for Peace. Yay!). Then sprinting off to Grampa's "Broadway and All That Jazz" concert at the Riverwalk Theater. Then dinner with Emily. And a Students for Peace and Justice meeting tonight. And maybe, just maybe, I'll manage to get some work in somewhere in there.

No comments: