Thursday, April 30, 2009

Facebook Spam!

For those of you who don't know Facebook well - you can comment on "actions" friends take online. When other people comment on the same thing, you receive a notification. So I might comment on my friend's picture ("Oh, that's a cute dress") and a mutual friend might add a follow-up comment ("I really like the color").
There are certain pictures and actions that get a lot of attention, though. This sometimes start to feel like "Spam Notification." Generally, you yell at your friends rather than Facebook (especially when they're purposely commenting as much as possible while laughing about the fact that it's spamming you).
One of the gang recently entered a relationship. Her status on Facebook now reads "In a Relationship." And I commented "YAY!" So I've been getting some stuff. Poor Kelsey, however, is also received the notifications - because Elena commented on the post using Kelsey's account. At least I actually did what I'm being spammed for!

No comments: