Wednesday, September 10, 2008

That was nearly disastrous...

I apparently don't do chemical calculations well under pressure. Had our first actual lab today...and I was amazingly bad at it. The actual lab went really well, but I hadn't bothered to figure out ahead of time exactly how we'd need to do the equations. Clearly should have. So we got out of class late and it still wasn't correct...
Good news: The second I got home and started working on it, I saw exactly what needed to happen. So all is now well.
Lesson Learned: Prep all equations and calculations in prelab.

7 comments:

Charlie said...

Hooray for daughter also screwing up in 181H (or is this 184H?)

Becca Farnum said...

185H. I'm glad you enjoy my screwing up.

Jon said...

If for no other reason than to prove that you are only human, & not Supergirl.

Jon

Becca Farnum said...

Well, I already knew that. I'm sorry if the two of you were confused about it...

Charlie said...

No no, it was a "hooray" at the thought that perhaps we really are related. (that was "also" as in "Charlie screwed up in Chem lab and Becca also screwed up.")

You *are* Supergirl, by the way. Sorry if we never told you about your secret identity.

Becca Farnum said...

Oh. The things that have been left out of my upbringing...hmm...I wonder what else...

Anonymous said...

Actually, I agree with your dad. It is good to know that you share some attributes with us mere humans.
Granna