Monday, September 8, 2008

Magnificent Monday

Sensing a theme? Classes today...busy but fantastic. Got quite a lot of homework done but also had fun with friends over all three meals! The salad today with a cherry walnut with chicken...fantastic.
We did a scavenger hunt with RING (student group) around our complex that showed me where a few things are I didn't know about.
It rained very hard...got a bit damp, but I didn't mind.
A special note to Mum and Granna...I haven't taken drugs in at least five days; ran today; felt great all day and had no problems. Yay!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's good news (the no-drug part, I mean). :)

xoxoxo
Mom

Charlie said...

Just what every parent wants to see when their kid goes to college. "I haven't taken drugs in at least five days..."

Becca Farnum said...

You have the worst way of looking at things...

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to hear that the knee is doing so well.
I bet that a lot of parents would be thrilled to hear the five day no drugs news! Your Granna is - even if it is only referencing Tylenol.
G.