Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go Spartan Bookstore!

I'm really rough on headphones...this might have something to do with the fact that I use them constantly. So I needed new headphones and a lab notebook with carbons. I checked headphones at MSU's Computer Store...they had only one brand whose shape I didn't like much and were fairly expensive. Then I visit the handy dandy Spartan Bookstore to get my labbook and figure I'll check headphone prices for a comparison. And I got a 2-pack for $15. With a carrying case. Looky there. Quick, easy, and not very expensive. They may not be the fanciest headgear in existence (i.e., they'd drive my brother crazy because they're not sophisticated enough), but they do the job I need them to do beautifully. And they're Spartan-decorated! So now I will feel loving of my school whenever I run.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Aww, really now. Not sophisticated enough for me?

Becca Farnum said...

Ha. I'm sure they're not. Don't have nearly enough specialties.

Anonymous said...

Everyone uses blogspot! Ah! You can check out my blog, but it's on Livejournal....

~Caitlin