Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Study Buddy

I have a study buddy, everyone! An honors junior in my economics class borrowed my book this weekend to do her homework, and then wanted to go over the problems. So I went to her room (she's an RA in my building on the ASL floor!) and we talked through our economics homework. It was very fun. We made it through all the problems, but we definitely chatted a lot about other stuff. She's the lead in the first play of this year and is a huge theater geek. She has Broadway posters all over her room, so we talked about that. She knows Sutton Foster...is a FRIEND of Sutton Foster. She's on the ASL floor. (That's American Sign Language, by the way.) She's a reformed Jew who plans on becoming a rabbi. It was really fun...look forward to getting to know her better.

No comments: