Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HA!

I ran nearly four miles today. And I feel GOOD. The Red Cedar flooded for the first time since I've been here...and I usually run on the path by it. But the path had a good two to four inches of standing water sitting on it (yes, I know I just said that standing water was sitting), and I absolutely hate wet tennis shoes. So I decided to run on the road. And I was heading in the direction of the church...and just kinda kept going. I guess I've hit the threshold where I can just go for as long as I feel like. And furthermore, I did it in a good forty minutes or thereabouts. So I'm doing ten-minutes relaxing miles. Ha! I'm going to be so annoying in chemistry lecture because I feel SO good.

1 comment:

A Ranz said...

You almost make me want to have you on my campus. I would love to be able to hit that thresh hold. It stinks not being able to run long distance.