Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fair Trade Bash

MSU Students for Fair Trade hosted a Fair Trade Bash tonight. I went in late, but managed to hear some of the Q&A session with the speakers. They had vendors and a lot of great information. I didn't stay long, but I wanted to support a friend in Fair Trade and, as previously mentioned, do my Students for Peace and Justice poster child appearance. Turns out another of my friends is in Students for Fair Trade. Had no idea. Anyways, they did a really good job with it. And I got some good, fairly traded dark chocolate! Which I get to eat in eleven days!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Mmmm, I'm eating some right now. It sure is good! Sure you wouldn't like some right now Becca? Who'd know but you & I?

Becca Farnum said...

Aren't you sweet. I'm actually just fine. I've reached the point where my body's so clean that the thought of most junk foods doesn't sound all that appetizing. Come next Saturday at midnight, I'm sure I'll be ready, though!