Monday, March 2, 2009

MC 241 Short Analytical Paper

3.8! Which, given the professor and the fact that it's a Madison course, I think is really good. And counts as 20% of the class's final grade. Average grade was slightly below 3.0.

Final comments on the paper:

Wonderful paper. Nicely argued, although you might have gotten to the final argument a little faster. You did a great job with Hobbes: so good that I might have accepted this paper as a very good paper for MC 271, in which we discuss Hobbes at length!

Yay!!!! That was a nice moment in my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, little girl.

kjf

Becca Farnum said...

Thank you. If I may say so, it was a beautiful paper. I liked my thesis. And apparently Ross is a conservative capitalist. I honestly don't know that I would label him as such. Nor do I know if he would label himself as such. Some other Madison kid called him that...