Monday, March 2, 2009

Well, the Cat's Out of the Bag

We were discussing the Honors Option of MC 241 after class today. And Ross mentioned that he didn't care if we did the paper he'll require of us this semester or over the summer. If we get at least a 3.5, we'll get the "H" added. Unless, of course, any of us are graduating. And he looked at me and said, "Aren't you graduating?" Ha. Ha. Oops. So then I had a lovely little conversation with Ross and two other students about how I'm not, in fact, a Madison senior who's majoring in one of the fields Ross doesn't teach very often. I get read the "Switch to Madison" speech. It was lovely. Mostly I'm vastly entertained that Ross thought I was a senior. It will be interesting to see if he treats me any differently now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good grief...

kjf

Becca Farnum said...

Not my fault! I never suggested a THING! I wear jeans in class sometimes! Totally not my fault.