Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chem Midterm

I kept meaning to post and kept not posting...lol. Sorry

So...chemistry...did not go as well as expected. His sample test was mathematical application heavy, and I studied all of that really well. And then on the actual midterm, there were a lot of questions about definitions of things I haven't encountered before we never worked with in problem sets and he hadn't gone over more than once in lecture that I didn't bother to commit to memory. So. Oh well. Life shall go on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that you had learned Lesson # 1 a long time ago:
NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING!!!

You obviously assumed what kind of test he would give based on the sample, and he gotcha.
Sorry, sweetheart. I love you anyway.
And, hopefully, this time the lesson will stick!!!
Granna

Becca Farnum said...

He did get me, 'tis true. He gave out keys for the test right after we took it. Everything he asked makes sense now. So, from one point of view, I learned what I needed to from the examination!

Anonymous said...

Did other people get zinged by this as well?
I'm glad you learned the stuff!!!

Becca Farnum said...

It was really mixed. No one rushed through it, that's for sure. There were a bunch of people left when he called time.