Friday, March 20, 2009

Ah, Beautiful Yogurt

I have discovered the glory of "Totally Takeout" and their nonfat strawberry and peach yogurt. I can, once a day, go into "Totally Takeout" and get a certain amount of food. It's designed for students who's class schedule conflicts with meal times. For some reason, yogurt is only two of your daily fourteen points of food. So I got seven yogurt today that will last me at least through the weekend! Yogurt is fantastic stuff. I generally don't eat it in the cafeteria because it's bulk and there are better things to eat, but the Country Fresh personal containers are beautiful things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might consider sharing a yogurt or two with your roommate. It might be just the sweetness she needs- instead of fudge, for goodness' sake!

granna

Becca Farnum said...

But fudge is good! lol. I will be sure to offer her some.