Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday

Had an LBGT Panel this morning for an anthropology class. Bailey was in the class. (It felt a bit ridiculous to be paneling for my roommate on LBGT issues.) The class did a really good job of asking questions, though, so it was lots of fun.
And now I'm in chemistry - exam Thursday! And I am no longer terrified, but instead rather excited. Life shall be grand.
I slept through forty minutes of my alarm this morning. No idea how. It didn't matter, since I get up early to run. I still got to run and everything, just didn't have as much time for studying this morning as I was planning. But life shall go on. It felt a bit ridiculous to have managed to sleep through forty minutes of beeping, loud music, and an online "cockadoodle-doo," but I'm just that skilled.

No comments: