Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday's Schedule

Good morning! It's Saturday, March 27. Welcome to life.
I went to bed around 9 last night, having stayed up a bit later than normal the two previous nights. I woke up at 4:45 and felt decently rested, so I got up and did my run. And now I am happily cuddled in bed studying for my Politics & Markets exam.
Around 11, I need to leave for a kid's birthday party (family from church). He's on an Egypt kick right now, and the mom found out I spoke Arabic. I'm going to make an Egyptian drink (berry mint coolers - with all-Egyptian ingredients. Haha. Yeah right. But hopefully it will be good and a bit different from what the kids have had before), teach the kids "Happy Birthday" in Arabic, and general hang out. Should be fun.
And then it's back to the studying! Woohoo. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, really. Emmett has provided all of the essay questions that will be on the exam (a wide range, only a few of them will be on the actual test). I both really like and hate this system. On one hand, you can prepare really well. Just write your essays ahead of time, go into the classroom, and write them out. On the other hand, you're writing many more essays than will actually appear on the exam. Of course, when you're really geeked about the subject, you don't really mind...cause essay-writing is fun...

No comments: