Thursday, April 29, 2010

Okay, that hurt

Warning: This is a slightly gross (in the kindergarten way) story.

I was at the RING e-board party tonight. We had massive amounts of Chinese food. And, funny people that we are, there were many jokes and lots of laughter. Unfortunately, the timing was not always all that great.

Fact: Becca likes white rice.
Fact: At one point this evening, Becca had a mouthful of white rice.
Fact: Becca laughs really hard sometimes.
Fact: The human mouth and sinus tubes are connected.
Fact: It is possible to snort not only liquids, but soft, large grains of rice through your nose.
Fact: Sneezing white rice is not an experience I wish to repeat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. My evening is complete...


mom

Charlie said...

Amazingly enough, that reminds me of South Park.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103449

Becca Farnum said...

"This clip not available."

Charlie said...

How lame! Did you copy/paste? It works for me - try again.

Anonymous said...

I have to apologize for laughing out loud at something that actually sounds like it might have been a little painful...

~ Angela M.

Becca Farnum said...

No worries; I was laughing pretty hard myself.