Monday, April 5, 2010

Brunch Fail

Poor Lindsey. I just drove her around downtown Lansing-ish, looking for a very good but little-known brunch place. But Google Maps fails, and Larch, North, and East streets do something really funky around Lake Lansing Rd. And I couldn't find it.
So we went to IHOP. I had crepes, which were quite delightful. But not Golden Harvest. (No, I'm not talking about Great Harvest Bread Co.) Seth introduced me to this place last year, and I haven't been back since, even though I keep meaning too...my 10:20 class was canceled today due to Passover, so it seemed the perfect opportunity to indulge in post-Lent brunch. Alas, I instead used it as a chance to drive us both insane and make us very hungry.
But I will find you, Golden Harvest! I'll get an email to Seth asking for exact directions...

No comments: