Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh, crap

I think I failed to get in a form to the Office of Study Abroad for scholarship application and thus am not in the running. I was wondering when that notification would come...
That's massively depressing. I like OSA money. Oh, well. Apparently my fault. (I seriously don't remember being told to fill out that form, though. Just submitted my separate merit essay online. And it's weird that they wouldn't have emailed me to tell me to bring in the form - they're generally nice about that.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,
Check with someone at the office, for goodness' sake...you might still be able to do something.

:)

xoxoxo
kjf

Becca Farnum said...

The deadline was March 1. Most definitely too late. Ah, well. Such is life.

Charlie said...

My application for admission (let alone scholarships) to Berkeley was late, and they gave me $10K without my even asking. (They got pretty pissed later when I actually took it - "But you have an NSF!" - "Well, duh, it was on my application, silly me I thought you knew.").

Anyway - doesn't hurt to ask.

Becca Farnum said...

See later blog post.
Yay! : )