Friday, April 9, 2010

No Tikvah!

Huzzah! I was not selected to attend the Tikvah Program this summer.

"It is with regret that I inform you that you were not selected for the Tikvah Project Summer Seminar, Jewish Thought and Enduring Human Questions. We very much appreciate the time and effort you put into your application and also your patience through this selection process. We had far more excellent applicants than available seats. We hope you will consider applying again to a program offered by The Tikvah Project at Princeton and the Tikvah Fund."

I get to go to family camp guiltlessly! Sorry, dear Jewish Studies Department at MSU, very much looking forward to my going. Apologies for that. But I cannot say that I'm honestly all that sad. I would have enjoyed it very much, but I most certainly would have spent at least some of the time wishing I were on the shores of Lake Huron.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, fine then. Off to Cedar Campus--G/G will be thrilled!! Along with assorted younger folk...


xoxo
mom