Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer

A brief update on my summer (so this technically belongs to a nonexistent non-Spartan Becca blog):
1. Lots of Church stuff! I was a delegate to the North Central Jurisdiction this summer and led a large meeting and rally for youth and young adults immediately prior to that. The week was a great one, but I was glad when it was over!
2. My last Girl Scout Day Camp.
3. My last Church Youth Assembly.
4. Family Camp with my grandparents and adorable cousins on the shores of Lake Huron.
5. NEW YORK with my mom and grandmother! Saw a LOT of Broadway shows and saw...Patti LuPone, Bradley Whitford, Mary McCormack, Lawrence Fishburne, Whoopi Goldberg, and a ton of other wonderful people.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Which Broadway shows did you see this summer?

Becca Farnum said...

Boeing Boeing, Gypsy, Young Frankenstein, Xanadu, Chorus Line, Thurgood
All excellent!