Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Roommate

Bailey Reidinger. Fellow ADS winner and wonderful girl.

The basics:
1. She plays percussion.
2. She likes "Harry Potter," "Lord of the Rings," and Broadway Musicals.
3. She's been in Girl Scouts since she was five.
4. She's been on a Quiz Bowl team.
5. She prefers dark chocolate to milk chocolate.

This girl is ME. Except she grew up in North Carolina. We're getting along really well, have almost completely finished plastering our room with posters, and having a blast.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Why hello Becca. Yes, I just met you today, but I was on Bailey's FB page and saw your name and clicked on you to friend you and saw that you have a blogspot blog about college and I thought, "Hey, I ALSO have a blogspot blog about college, we have something in common!" so I visited your blog. (I'm not a creeper...) :)

Becca Farnum said...

Christine! My new Ginny-loving buddy! All is well. And you're now my friend on Facebook. I'll come see your blog sometime!

Anonymous said...

Wait...so if your roommate is just like you and she is also just like me, does that make me like you? Lol, me think a not...but I'm glad you get along with her and everything's going well. We miss you in MP, but it's great to hear that you're having fun.