Monday, August 25, 2008

The Morning

I got out of Economics early, so I have a few moments before Arabic starts. Scoop thus far...
Chemistry: Prof started out talking about the classes of chemistry and that dropping and adding no big deal. You would think they want to terrify people away. (I'm not terrified, nor am I leaving.) Review worksheet already given; homework being assigned this Thursday and due next Thursday is already posted on the web, so I'll be able to do it tonight probably (and then keep working on it when I don't understand something...).
Economics=Pure bliss. Awesome prof, fun topic. Read an article about "bang for your buck" and how we could spend the same amount of money we used fighting terrorism on other things and what would be most economically sound. And the answer is...FIGHTING DISEASE! See, I'm not just emotionally and morally correct, I'm also economically correct. Heehee.
Half an hour before Arabic...I'm pretty nervous. It's the class I'm most excited about, but also the one I have the smallest experience in and will probably have the hardest time in. So wish me luck!

No comments: