Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Comcast

I'm having all sorts of fun with bills! I can't make an online account with Comcast because it thinks my account number is wrong with the phone number on the bill, but it won't let me not put a phone number. I called yesterday to resolve the phone number issue, but didn't think it was then going to give me grief about the account number. So perhaps I'll call again this weekend. In any case, I biked over to Comcast today to pay the bill. That went very quickly; it's not far and the wait wasn't long. On the way back, however, I decided I would go a slightly different way than the way I came, just in the same direction. Haha. All was well until I got to Harrison - and then I think I turned the wrong way. I ended up having to stop at a Speedway. It was embarassing. But I got back to campus fine and wasn't late for anything...I just got to bike more than I had expected to do. This means more exercise! I'm losing my Freshman Fifteen, baby! Economics starts in twenty minutes...I'm looking forward to more fun with my (thus far) favorite prof!

No comments: