Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Friends

It occurred to me that I've been using a lot of names that you might not know. So here we go:
1. Bailey. My roommate. ADS winner. From North Carolina. Loves "Harry Potter" and "Lord of the Rings."
2. Elena. Across the hall. Loves Chinese (the language, though the food is good too...)
3. Kelsey. Elena's roommate. Loves Japanese (again, the language).
4. Chris. Honors boy from Phillips, the dorm connected to Snyder. ADS winner. Poli-Sci, linguistics, and psychology. A United Methodist from Minnesota...he gets Sally Dyck as his bishop! Jealousy is oozing.
5. Christine. Honors student in Snyder but not on Honors Floor because she's in a wheelchair. Very smart and very fun to talk with. She's a Baptist but hasn't found a church yet.
There you have the main folks...I'll try and remember to introduce you to others as they come up.

No comments: