Monday, March 15, 2010

Yay!

I LOVE it when my classes interconnect. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the interconnectivity between philosophy, epidemiology, and international relations. Heehee.
We've done the social determinants of health in my Ethics of Global Public Health class and are today looking at them in epidemiology.
We have just talked about intellectual property rights in international relations, including a good chunk on drug prices for developing countries. And I've just finished reading some ethical perspectives on corporations' social responsibilities in drug pricing and control.
Today in epidemiology, we're talking about malaria and socioeconomic class. Over break I just finished writing a paper about epidemiology and development: dams' effects on malarial incidence.
Heehee. I love college. It's the best.

No comments: