Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Woohoo!

"And another one down, and another one down, and another one bites the dust..."
Got my Madison honors option paper on the social construction of the nuclear taboo completed this morning. And then Todd and I went to Whole Foods for lunch and I had the most amazing sampling of yummy veggie mixes.

Love spring break.
So far, I have accomplished:
Application for internship at the GenCen (Center for Gender in a Global Context) next year
Write-up of the honors option for my anthropology gender roles class
Paper for my honors option in epidemiology
Paper for my honors option in Madison international security

Woohoo!

And now...do I do more work or be a naughty little fun-haver? (Pathetically enough, I am the type of person who could do both. Heehee. I'm such a geek.)

No comments: