Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Passport Application!

I have finally applied for my passport (been on the to do list for ages). They're turning them around in like four weeks, so I didn't even have to pay for expedited processing.
The lady at the post office was NOT happy about the fact that I didn't have a state ID. I brought Barb, Becky, and Judy all along. One of them had to sign a statement of witness. Judy started and then didn't have enough ID. Luckily, Becky had just taken Nate to Niagara Falls and had her passport with her. So we got through all the crazy paperwork eventually.
That being said...need to get my driver's license in May. I hereby swear to the internet at large that it will happen.

6 comments:

Jon said...

You never got your Driver's License? You are SO odd!

Becca Farnum said...

Yeah, yeah. I'm pathetic. I know.

Charlie said...

I still believe it is part of her ploy of world domination - it may (only *may*) be more difficult to get people to drive her around if she has a license.

Becca Farnum said...

:P

Anonymous said...

How did you go to Cairo and return without a passport?

granna

Becca Farnum said...

I had one. Somewhere between returning to US from Cairo and moving into condo, it got placed somewhere. Sadly, I know not.