Friday, October 3, 2008

I do not recommend

breaking one's toe. It hurts quite a bit. Not only did I break my toe, but I did it in the most ridiculously embarassing manner. I got out of bed. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's what it takes Rebecca Farnum to break her toe: getting out of bed. I slammed my foot on the shelf by my bed beautifully hard and broke it. It was glorious colors and shapes for several days.
I didn't run for a few days. But this morning the toe felt pretty good, so I went running. Another thing I don't recommend. It hurt. So now it's pretty colors again.
Note to Granna and others likely to get upset my this news: My toe is fine; no permanent damage has been done! I will buddy wrap it again this morning and all will be well.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Must have been Kryptonite, Supergirl.

Jon

Becca Farnum said...

Thanks, there, Jon. Helpful. Very helpful.

Anonymous said...

It seems like you are rapidly utilizing your 3 medical center visits for the year!
Which toe?
I am not upset, merely concerned.

Granna

Becca Farnum said...

I didn't, in fact, go to the doctor. There's not much they can do about it, other than wrap it, which I can do just as well.
It's the pinky toe on the left foot.