Saturday, May 2, 2009

You know you're tired when...

I was debating whether or not I'd tell you this. It's sure to cause your opinion of me to decrease in favor. But here we go.

Mt. Hope United Methodist Church. Thursday, April 30. ~8 pm. Girl wants to watch "Rugrats: The Movie." Oh, lovely. When the older kids want to watch a movie, we'll often open up a connecting classroom and watch it in there. Which means that, if there's a large contingent watching the movie, they need a supervisor. So I got to watch "Rugrats: The Movie!" Lucky Becca.

You know you're tired when...you cry. While watching "Rugrats." Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I cried. Not once. Oh no. Like three or four separate times throughout the movie. And we're not talking teared up. We're talking streams of tears, at one point. Yeah. I'm a bit pathetic.

(For the record, it's a very sweet movie about a new baby brother. And so Tommy has to deal with being a big brother and not getting attention.)

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Just imagine how wonderful it would be to have your OWN little rugrats running around... I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

Becca Farnum said...

Oh, Papa, are you having another baby? How sweet.

Charlie said...

I would love to, darling, but the only appropriate host(ess) has currently out-of-order equipment.

Sigh.

Becca Farnum said...

You two seriously need to foster and/or adopt.