Saturday, May 2, 2009

Argh!!

Writing papers for topics one is barely interested in is not fun. I guess I've never done it before (because I've always been interested in the topic). I know understand why people have trouble.

Our final assignment for my favorite class (Politics and Markets) is about the subprime mortgage crisis and credit crunch. Ross! Come on, man!

I suppose it's good for me...
__________________________________________________________

Ten minutes later: Oh good! I have my introduction.

"Introduction
Just the credit crisis? Definitions of terms, historical look at what happened. Do we want to have the various causes in here or not? They’d be different and it would get long. Grag!!! Ross, I hate you. Loserface."

Hmm. Perhaps I should revise that a bit...

No comments: