Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chem Score!

Apparently Hunter is very nice with his grades and does effort curves or something...StuInfo is currently telling me that I have received a 4.0. Really not sure how this is possible. Though I will say that I felt fairly happy about that final. But still. Talk about lenient. I don't know that I truly deserve it...(For example, I most definitely do NOT deserve a 4.0 in chemistry if I only 3.0ed economics, though this is not yet confirmed.)

Later thoughts...I was talking over the score with Lena in the caf. And I think the exam was weighted quite massively. And I think I honestly did do quite well on that. So maybe the 4.0 isn't quite as grotesque as I originally thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just knows what a swell kid you are...how did others do? (Sean...etc.)

3.0 in econ, really? This is macro, not the politics/markets, right??

mom

Becca Farnum said...

Yes. It's the way he grades. Entirely based on class ranking; screw scores.

Nolan got a 4.0. But we knew that was going to happen. Haven't heard from Sean.

And I think you probably commented on this pre-edit. Just FYI.