Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday's Activities

We went to lunch with Gregory at the same nice Italian place he took me when I was here for my scholarship interview.
Then we hung out at the hotel (total bums that we are).
Friday evening was the Parent Appreciation Dinner. We talked with a few of Gregory's friends and ate lots of good food. Daddy got wine. I got bruschetta.
Then we went with Erin (Gregory's girlfriend) to ice cream. It was our first time meeting her. She's entirely wonderful. Engineering major, plays french horn and piano. Wants to get a PhD in music education as well. Gregory thinks she should major in music in undergrad as well. The girls (meaning me and Erin) disagree.
All in all, a lovely day. We're about to leave for the Senior Recognition Lunch, Academic Open Houses, and President's Reception. Followed by "Star Trek."

No comments: