Thursday, May 7, 2009

From Ashley

"Good Evening, Ashley had another good day with therapy. I was so excited today, I asked her to hold my hand and she opened her right hand and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Then I asked her if she could open up her left hand and spread her fingers she did, then I asked her to close her left hand and she did. I was so excited I grabbed her and hugged and kissed her. Just three weeks ago we were prying her hands opened, so for her to be able to control it and do that, it was wonderful. We got the test back from her UTI, one test came back positive and the other two came back negative. So we have to run the test again and wait another week. Before she can come out of her room. They are trying to come up with a way she can go outside. So we can keep our fingers crossed. Thanks for all you support and prayers. Love Julie, Russ, Ashley and Katelyn"

No comments: