Friday, April 22, 2011

"Happy" Good Friday!

I hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday, or Passover, or April 22, whichever concerns you most.
This morning I went to Professor Grant's job interview presentation - our current co-director of GenCen is applying for the Associate Dean position at James Madison College. She gave a talk about her vision for the college, and then we got to have some conversation. Mostly faculty and staff in the audience, but I got to play the token student.
Then the two of us did a second "Queer Studies Update" at the LBGT Resource Center. We had a small turnout (not surprising for one of the last Fridays in the semester, but a really good conversation.
This afternoon I did my hours in the GenCen office. It was clearly a holiday-esque Friday: We were all being absurdly sarcastic all day.
Got home, finished a book for class while on the elliptical, and am now going to write the six-page book review due for that class.
Assuming I actually manage to write said paper, I shall have managed to be brilliantly productive. So cross your fingers.
: )

No comments: