Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weird Dreams

I had a dream (heaven only knows why) about showering...it was very, very strange. But then I woke up at 4:20 am and had just dreamed about showering. So I just got up and showered, as I decided I wasn't going to run this morning. And then I went back to bed for a little while. But I didn't sleep well. I had a Harry Potter-esque dream in which I was riding around on a broomstick. But then it became Mario Kart-esque and I was collecting goods mid-air and they were circling around my broomstick.
Wonder what a dream interpreter would say...

6 comments:

Jon said...

Take a shower. Hey, I'm dreaming of a shower too, & I'm wide awake. It's frozen again & I'm trying to thaw it by running the dryer. Mobile homes aren't meant for Michigan winters.

Becca Farnum said...

Oh dear. Not good at all. Hang in there, Jon.

Charlie said...

I'm pretty sure a dream interpreter would say "You should run BEFORE you shower."

Becca Farnum said...

I decided I wasn't running! And I refuse to run at 4:20 am. That's just too freakish, even for me.

Charlie said...

"So I just got up and showered, as I decided I was going to run this morning."

Sorry, I realized something was strange, but I thought it was in your decision-making process rather than in your brain-to-typing process.

Becca Farnum said...

Yeah...that was definitely supposed to read "wasn't going to run..." Oops. Sorry.