Friday, January 23, 2009

Arabic Today

Had a good quiz. The prof stole my sheet to read over the dictation list in proper order; so I'm assuming they must have been correct. I made a joke about her not allowing me to fix anything, and she asked if I wanted it back. I asked her if I needed it back; she said no. So I guess that's a good sign.
After Arabic, we went en mass outside. Christine has a duck fetish, and lately, the ducks have been hanging out very close to the building and being fed by students. Christine is in a wheelchair, so her access to said ducks is limited. But she desperately wanted to touch a duck. So I, feeling horrible for terrifying a poor duck, picked one up a few times to let her get closer. The duck was fed a lot of animal crackers before and after the experience, so I think it'll be okay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If get chance, pick up some cracked corn for those poorly nourished ducks.
Animal crackers are not a natural food source!

Granna

Becca Farnum said...

Someone else had the animal crackers...
Thank you for the cracked corn advisement.

Charlie said...

And the poor ducks at MSU clearly suffer from their harsh treatment at the hands of students.