Monday, January 12, 2009

EC 252H

Lots of people I recognize in this class. Some from EC 251H, some from other things around campus. I read through the syllabus earlier this morning, as it was posted on ANGEL, the online site for MSU courses. And it seems insanely easy. Not that I'm complaining. I think it mostly means no busy work, with a lot of your grade depending on the exams. but given that this is econ, I'm okay with that.

I liked the 251H prof a lot more, but it's all good. This is going to be much more of a lecture class than the fun discussions we had in 251H.
Now that more of a class has happened though, he's decent at asking us questions. And he's not a boring lecturer at all. Or I'm just a lot more of an econ geek than I though. Oh, dear. That's all I need. To become obsessed with economics...heaven, help me.

No comments: