Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Home!

I needed to help with childcare at a church tonight and have a meeting tomorrow morning. So Gregory dropped me off in Lansing and then went to Battle Creek to visit friends. I grabbed my bike from church and biked around running some errands - 'twas a glorious feeling. A month is simply way too long of a break. I'm ready for classes to start and have been so for way too long. Ah, well. Soon!
Got textbooks today. Still need a few for my James Madison class, but I think I'll make it through the first week without a problem. I think I beat the big rush, since I managed to get really nice quality used for everything so far. One book that was published in 2008 didn't have any used left. May order that online or simply go with the "make a friend and borrow a book" method, though it's not that expensive.

No comments: