Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Beauty of Non-Science Courses...

I have so much time! Seriously. I'm taking 20 credits, and yet it feels like I'm barely ever in class, as opposed to last semester.

The Schedule:
Monday
8:30 International Relations 2
10:20 Modern Jewish Thought
12:40 Disease in Society (Epidemiology)

Tuesday
8:30 Gender Relations
10:20 Sociocultural Diversity
12:40 Disease in Society (Epidemiology)

Wednesday
8:30 International Relations 2
10:20 Modern Jewish Thought
12:40 Disease in Society (Epidemiology)
1:50 Islam in Africa
5:30 Church

Thursday
8:30 Gender Relations
10:20 Sociocultural Diversity
12:40 Disease in Society (Epidemiology)

Seriously. I'm done at 1:30 every day but Wednesday. And I have no classes on Friday. What on earth am I going to do with myself?

5 comments:

Charlie said...

Well, yes, if one insists on only taking classes where no one actually *knows* anything, clearly it doesn't take as long to cover the core material. :-)

Becca Farnum said...

:P

Bailey said...

Come visit me, of course!

Becca Farnum said...

I am! Monday afternoons, it's you and me, baby. (When are you actually available? lol.)

Bailey said...

All my classes end at 2 Mondays-Thursdays. On Friday, they end at 10am. :D