Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ANP 220: Gender Relations

First class was this morning. Very recently, Andrea Freidus became the instructor for this course. She wasn't originally slated to teach it. Bailey had her for 220 last year, and she was my TA in ANP 270 last semester. Funny because I saw her in the library yesterday and we chatted. She saw me this morning and was all like, "Why didn't you tell me you were in my class?" 'Cause I didn't know you were teaching it! lol. (I checked while I was signing up, hoping she was.)
Anyways, it was your basic "oh, look. Class" first day. We got into a bit of discussion, though. Andrea wouldn't let me talk. "How many of you have heard of Malawi? (pointing at me) Don't raise your hand!" and so forth. I laughed. Anyways, it was fun.
And here comes my prof for ANP 201H: Sociocultural Diversity. So here we go!

No comments: