Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday

Get up, shower, repair dress via sewing.
Bike to GenCen. Staff meeting with muffins.
Hannah Administration Building for MLK Weekend Celebration Committee Meeting. I've been named the student chair...(How do these things happen? I said "no" last spring...but they looked at me with those eyes...)
Back to GenCen. Bits of personal work, bits of GenCen work. I'm trying to redo the Gender, Justice, and Environmental Justice Graduate Specialization logo...with limited computer programs. It's quite exciting.
Arts and Letters Donor Appreciation Dinner. They asked me to speak; I agreed. And promptly managed to tell such a sap story I managed to make myself cry...good golly. (I spoke about a friend in Israel who could not have been there without the scholarship, is the first in her family to go to college, etc.)
And home to clean the house (both roommates are at their parents' for the weekend, so it'll actually get clean...), work on the independent study some more, and another round of "1776."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pooky, pooky, pooky.
A) Why don't you ever clean my house?
B) Learn to say "NO" and mean it...
C) Have fun!!!


xoxoxox
mom