Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Wonderful Day!

Today's list of glorious things:
8:30 am - Economics Class. (Becca failed at quiz, but got the basic concepts, and it won't really affect my grade.)
10 am - Work. It was the last day for our temp secretary; it will be sad without her - she was wonderful. But our new administrative professional is apparently awesome, so hopefully she'll be fun.
2:40 - Anthropology Capstone Course. We talked about writing...not my favorite, but probably useful to have in the back of my head.
4:20 - Binge eat at Panda Express.
5 - Women and Power class.
6:30 (I was an hour late) - ADS/UDS (Scholarship people) Gathering. Gavin didn't order enough cookies, so we went to Insomnia Cookies afterwards. (I've never been; I got a brownie topped with Andes mint.)
Arrived home to the Instant Watch Disc from Netflix to play through the Wii on our TV! Now have nearly unlimited viewing pleasure.

No comments: