Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ooh! Ooh!!!!

I am GEEKED. Like, geeked.
I was speaking with my good friend Megan on the phone today while walking across campus. And we had an inspiration.
Last summer, while I was in Egypt, she was in England. When we came back, we often joked about how I saw the real locations, and she saw all the real artifacts. We honestly could make a slideshow of Becca: "Here's a tomb I climbed in!" and Megan: "And here's an artifact that was originally inside that tomb! In England." Today, we suddenly realized that we should make this slideshow. We can do a senior thesis or anthropology project on the cultural impacts of colonialism, using our personal experience to shape the research. A joint project between the Michigan State and Central Michigan University Anthropology Departments! I am STOKED.

No comments: