Friday, May 14, 2010

The Great Can Return Adventure

Megan and I went on an adventure to return the massive number of cans in my garage. We found Aldi to return the Sweet Valley cans Mum gave me like a year ago. Aldi only takes theirs, though, so we went to Meijer's. I didn't need anything, but we had $6-plus in returns, so I figured I would grab a Frozen Coke. But after the purchase, I found that the machine had broken down. I hadn't grabbed a receipt, because I got cash back. The Customer Service counter said they could refund it as store credit, but people get only one return without a receipt. Did I want to save it for something bigger? No, I will never have this issue again. Okay, driver's license please. Hahahaha. Here, Megan, have some random expensive soda.
And there you have it. The Great Can Return Adventure.

No comments: