Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ah. Decisions

Sometimes, God makes us make decisions between two things we really want. Like Philosophy 452: Ethics and Development and Philosophy 391: a special topics course on Debating Development in Africa.
I wish God didn't do that. No fair!
Help...
Ethics and Development or Africa and Development? They have a time conflict, so I do actually have to choose one...

(And, for the record, I am fully aware of - and very happy about - the fact that I'm freakishly lucky to be having trouble choosing between two things I really want rather than two things I really don't want.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is one more relevant to other stuff than the other??
Know either prof??
Toss a coin??

:)
kjf

Becca Farnum said...

The prof of the Ethics class is the guy with whom I had Ethics of Global Public Health. Loved him; loved the class. Pros: know I will enjoy and 4.0 easily while learning a lot. Cons: already have the majority of his viewpoints on similar subjects; some of the readings may be the same. BUT the Ethics course helps out with International Development. I don't THINK I need the "help," but it would cushion senior year a bit more.
The prof for the Africa course isn't yet listed...

Charlie said...

Time-turner.